Texas 2012 Republican Primary Vote Results So Far...
by David Bellow on May 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Click here to see the Texas Republican Primary 2012 State and County by County Election Results on the Texas SOS website:
Quick Look at the Results So Far:
The early votes and election day votes are rolling in.
Things can change but so far here are some of the notable results:
- Cruz/Dewhurst heading for US Senate Runoff
- Romney Sweeping Presidential Nomination
- Chisum/Craddick heading for Railroad Commissioner Runoff
- Smitherman/Parker heading for Railroad Commissioner Runoff
- Willett Sweeping Texas Supreme Court
Local southeast Texas Races:
- James White Beating Mike Hamilton for hotly contested State Representative HD19
- David Bradley Winning vs. less conservative Rite Ashley for State Board of Education District 7
Click here to see the Texas Republican Primary 2012 State and County by County Election Results on the Texas SOS website: http://enr.sos.state.tx.us/enr/results/may29_160.htm