California Gubernatorial Candidate's Plan to Solve the Immigration Problem
by TexasGOPVote on October 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM
California Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Meg Whitman went "On the Record" with Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, outlining her plan for illegal immigration. Her plan included:
- Secure the border between Mexico and California
- Hold employers accountable (she stresses need for having a good e-verify system too)
- Penalize for knowingly hiring illegals
- Eliminate sanctuary cities (San Francisco is a primary example)
- Combine that with a "temporary guest worker program"
View the video clip below for more details about her illegal immigration plan. Before Meg Whitman discusses her ideas on solving the immigration issue, she also discusses ways she will help fix the California economy by lowering the California government spending and working to make the state more attractive for businesses.