Gene Green's Outrageous Voting Record
by TexasGOPVote on February 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM
According to Republican candidate Frank Mazzapica, Democrat Gene Green's voting record includes:
- He voted NO to give any funding to a hospital that refuses to perform abortions.
- He voted NO to constitutionally define that marriage is strictly between a man and a woman.
- He voted NO on limiting lawyer fees.
- He voted NO on restricting frivilous lawsuits.
- He voted NO on subsidizing oil and gas exploration.
- He voted NO to building new refineries.
- He voted to keep the death tax.
- He voted to keep the 'marriage penalty' tax.
- He voted NO to permanently increase the child tax credit.
- He voted NO to protect the words of the Pledge of Allegiance.
- He received a 30% approval rating on his stance on illegal drugs.
- He received a 33% approval rating for his voting on energy independence.
- He received a 30% approval rating by the Christian Coalition.
- He received a 22% approval rating by being called a "Big Spender".