Let's Recognize And Thank President Trump, He Got A Lot Done
President Trump, love him or hate him, has been a consequential President and got a lot of good things done. Here is our list:
- Judges: He has redone the courts, appointing a record number of strict constructionist judges.
- Significant tax cuts and deregulation which led to, pre-Covid, the lowest unemployment in 50 years.
- Rebuilt the U.S. military.
- Most pro-life President ever.
- Supported education choice.
- Standing with Israel. He moved the Embassy to Israel's capital and recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel.
- Established the Abraham accords with historical peace agreements between Israel and now five-Muslim Arab countries, with more coming.
- Built a border wall with Mexico to keep out illegals trying to enter the U.S.
- Supported religious freedom in the U.S. and around the world.
- Withdrew from the unfair Paris climate accord.
- Establish America as energy independent and an exporter of oil and gas.
- Defeated ISIS.
- Got NATO nations to pay more of the costs of joint defense.
- Protected federal property during the riots of 2020.
- Criminal Justice Reform - the First Step Act.
- Withdrew from the badly flawed Iran Nuclear deal and eliminated the lead terrorist in the Iranian military.
- Rebuilt trade agreements so America is treated fairly.
- Protecting freedom of speech and protection against false accusations on college campuses.
- Send real weapons to Ukraine and Taiwan.
- Operation Warp Speed developed a Covid vaccine as promised before the end of 2020.
- Reforming the V.A.
- Reducing prescription drug prices.
- Standing up to Russia and China.
And this is just a partial list. Public policy wise, he will go down as one of the most consequential Presidents of the last century!