News Tells Half The Story On Dayton And El Paso, Here Are The Facts
by Gary Polland on August 12, 2019 at 1:43 PM
The major media covers only part of the stories, covering up Islamic and leftist shooters and playing up radical right acts only.
For example, when a Bernie Sanders supporter with a hit list of Republicans went on a shooting rampage intending to kill as many Republicans as possible at a softball game, the media did its best to downplay any suggestion that his attack was politically motivated.
This weekend, the media said that the El Paso shooter was a racist who hated Hispanic immigrants. That was certainly a big part of his crazy manifesto. But there was so much more:
- He expressed an animus toward both political parties and corporate America.
- He was a proponent of population control.
- He expressed alarm at climate change, farming and oil drilling.
- He worried about the impact of automation on American workers.
What about the Dayton killer and why we heard so little about him?
- He was a registered Democrat, an ardent socialist and a supporter of Elizabeth Warren.
- He had a history of supporting Antifa. He called the man who was killed when he attempted to firebomb the Washington state ICE facility a "martyr," and retweeted comments mocking Antifa's vicious attack on journalist Andy Ngo.
You know why this was not reported, it didn't fit with the anti-Trump anti-conservative narrative the major media are selling all of us.