"This Deal Is Getting Worse All The Time", Iran, Of Course
You all remember Lando Calrissian in The Empire Strikes Back, he made a deal with the Empire, and they did not keep it, so he finally concluded, "This deal is getting worse all the time." Very much like Obama's deal with Iran. So let's review the latest news:
- On January 12, 2016, Iran seized two U.S. Navy boats and held our soldiers as hostages. They are now released, but what you don't know is Iran stole communications gear and equipment and held our sailors in captivity and humiliated them. Obama's response: nada. Failure to respond ensures further escalating attacks.
- In December 2015, the Iranian leader ordered the Iranian military to expedite its missile program.
- In October and November 2015, Iran test-fired a nuclear capable ballistic missile in violation of the U.N. Security Council, which prohibited such launches, and we did nothing to speak of.
- The U.S. announced tighter visa restrictions to cut down on radicals entering the U.S., and Iran was included until the leadership complained and the Obama administration, through the Secretary of State, said it didn't apply to the leading state sponsor of terrorism!Iran has not accounted for its past nuclear activities, nor has it allowed outside inspections of its nuclear facilities. No surprise.
- The core of the Arak reactor has not been removed and filled with concrete. They also failed to reduce the centrifuges spinning enriched uranium at Natanz from 19500 to 5060 as agreed nor has the ones at Fodor been reduced to 1000. No matter, the Obama administration has still pulled the sanctions!