Texas Alliance for Life, Inc. endorses Adela Garza for U.S. Representative District 34
by TexasGOPVote on May 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM
BROWNSVILLE, TEXAS – The Adela Garza Campaign is please to announce our newest endorsement from Texas Alliance for Life, Inc.
“Our decision to support your campaign was based on your support for pro-life issues that are a priority for Texas Alliance for Life, such as:
- Prohibiting tax funding of abortions;
- Limiting the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act so that abortion providers like Planned Parenthood do not receive Medicaid funds;
- Requiring parental consent for abortions and treatments on minor girls;
- Promoting adult stem cell research and treatments and opposing tax funding for embryonic stem cell research, which requires the destruction of human embryos; and
- Prenatal protection for unborn children from violent crimes of assault and homicide."
Upon receiving the endorsement, Adela Garza stated, “I am so humbled and honored to receive this endorsement from Texas Alliance for Life. As a mother and grandmother, I have seen the birth of a child and what a miracle it is. Every life is precious and a blessing from God.”
Adela Garza is a wife, mother, small business owner and landowner in Cameron County, and she is asking for your support and vote this May 29th. Please visit our website to learn more about her candidacy to be your next Congressional District 34 Representative.