Blame Microsoft for the Arizona Tragedy
by Eric Golub on January 13, 2011 at 9:38 AM
The left blamed Sarah Palin's website for the Arizona tragedy. I pointed out that since her website was on a computer, we should blame Microsoft. Since it was done on the internet, we should blame Al Gore since he invented it.
The reaction from the readership was swift and negative.
I want to make it crystal clear that there is nothing funny about innocent victims, and nothing is more tragic than the death of a child. Like all of you, my heart goes out to the victims. Having said that, the left has exploited the tragedy for political gain. After several days of seeing the blame fall on Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and the tea party attendees, I have simply had enough. Their goal is to silence conservatives, and get us to the point of self-censorship. I was trying to show how utterly idiotic it was to blame the shooting on anybody except the actual shooter.
In the last 24 hours Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (through her staff) called Sarah Palin an anti-Semite. The Governor of Rhode Island is banning any of his employees from going on any talk radio except NPR. Republicans are being told that it would be insensitive to pursue health care repeal at this time. I am hitting back hard to protect some of the very conservative readers who may have objected to my column.
If you feel that my column was "in poor taste" or "too soon," I have learned as a writer not to bash the readers. So feel free to send me hate mail email@example.com
Just understand that if we as conservatives form a circular firing squad, the left wins again.
To reiterate, the horrible, unspeakable tragedy in Arizona cannot be used by the left to try to attack conservatives personally. Trying to stop that was my intention. Feel free to disagree with my approach, but I know where my heart is on this. When you as conservatives get attacked, I will speak up and defend you.
May God bless the victims of the horrible events in Arizona last week.
A terrible tragedy happened a few days ago when a 22 year old white male who read the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf shot Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and murdered six others.
The left has decided to use the tragedy to gain political advantage by trying to intimidate Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and tea party attendees. The fact that real actual violence is routinely engaged in by the left gets swept under the rug.
So in the spirit of trying to disseminate the truth, it is time to reveal who was responsible for this tragedy.
That’s right, I said Microsoft. Every shred of evidence points in their direction.
1) The tragedy took place in Arizona. Arizona has had the most controversial political fights in the country in recent months. The most controversial issue is illegal immigration. Those wanting to crack down on illegal immigration want to build a border fence. Another word for fences is gates. That brings us to Bill Gates. His company is Microsoft.
2) The Founder of Microsoft is Paul Allen. Paul Allen owns a National Football League team, the Seattle Seahawks. Their division rivals are the Cardinals, who play in Arizona. For the Seahawks to get ahead, they have to take down Arizona.
3) Paul Allen hired Pete Carroll to be the head coach of the Seahawks. Carroll used to coach the University of Southern California (USC) Trojans. Carroll hired a running back named Marshawn Lynch.
When others had given up on Lynch, Paul Allen supported Lynch. Therefore, Paul Allen is a racist because you cannot say the word lynch in any context, The Klan used to lynch people. They were evil, but now we know Microsoft supports this. Congresswoman Giffords is Jewish, and the Klan also hates Jews. Therefore, Paul Allen is now an anti-semite.
4) Marshawn Lynch as previously stated is a running back. So was OJ Simpson. OJ used to play at USC. OJ was accused of murdering one man and one woman. People of both genders died in the Arizona tragedy. Therefore OJ did it, casting a black eye on the NFL, and all 32 owners including Paul Allen, who works for Microsoft.
5) The quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks is Matt Hasselbeck. He is related by marriage to Elizabeth Hasselbeck, a lone conservative on a talk show filled with imbecilic leftists. Hasselbeck has defended Palin. Hasselbeck is paid by Allen of Microsoft. Also, the word Hasselbeck contains the word Beck, which is code for Glenn Beck. Hassel should be spelled Hassle, since to hassle somebody means to agitate them and cause them harm. Harm contains the word arm, and Hasselbeck recently had an injured arm. The violence never stops, which makes sense since Hasselbeck does bear an unhealthy resemblance to the most recent courtroom photo of the shooter. Something about bald guys in some situations can make them look very sinister.
6) Hasselbeck’s former coach is Mike Holmgren, who resembles a walrus. Holmgren has a mustache. So do John Bolton and Adolf Hitler, proving that Holmgren is a Neocon who wants to blow up the world on behalf of the Jews and a Nazi who killed Jews. Congresswoman Giffords is Jewish. Holmgren was paid by Allen from Microsoft.
7) Hasselbeck was personally protected on the Seahawks from danger by one of the greatest left tackles in the history of football, Walter Jones. Walter Jones recently retired, a sure hall of famer. Walter Jones is also the name of a North Carolina Congressman who is a Democrat. Walter Jones the football player retired after years of being targeted by opponents playing defense, some on the Cardinals of Arizona. Walter Jones the politician was targeted for defeat, but was reelected. Heath Shuler was both of these men, a former NFL football quarterback who is now a Democrat from North Carolina. Walter Jones the left tackle was paid by Paul Allen of Microsoft. The conspiracy never stopped.